Incredible camouflage winter boots for hunting, ice fishing and winter survival!
Minnesota Made By Steger Mukluks In Ely MN
The difference between the original CamukXtreme and the NEW CamukXtreme is the sole. The CamukXtreme has all of the original features except that the thicker, aggressively treaded sole is better suited to more Xtreme activities where super traction is a must.
We make the best hunting & ice fishing boots in the world!
- Rubberized Foot!
- Superbly Warm!
- Shhh Quiet!
- Height from floor: Men's -17", Ladies -16" Materials:
- Foot - rubberized moosehide foot with a super flexible treaded rubber sole. Color: Black
- Gaiter Fabric - MossyOak® BreakUp, waterproof Poly Tri-Laminate with PVC lining
- Cord Lock Top - 1/8" Nylon Cord, Acetal/Nylon Pop Cord Lock
- Calf Strap Assembly - 1" black compression molded strap lock buckle (1,000 lb tensile strength); 1" black drab polypropylene webbing (800 lb tensile strength per inch)
- Ankle Strap Assembly - 1" compression molded Delrin strap lock buckle (1,000 lb tensile strength); 1" black drab polypropylene webbing (800 lb tensile strength per inch); 1" black Acetal/Nylon strap keepers (to guide and hold back webbing); 1" black Acetal/Nylon Uni-Loop (on each side to guide webbing)
- Boot Liner - 9mm Polypropylene Lined Wool Felt Liner
- Insoles - reflective insole, 9 mm woolfelt insole, trim-to-fit contour insole Recommendations:
- It is recommended to purchase an extra pair of 9 mm woolfelt liners and an extra pair of 9 mm woolfelt insoles to rotate the liners and insoles as needed (i.e. if they get wet).
- It is recommended to wear a medium-weight wool sock
- To make trying on easier, fold down upper to liner